Gibson Custom Shop's 1959 Les Paul™ Standard Reissue is not just a tribute to the priceless original models -- it's a clone of them. From laser-scanned dimensions to chemically-recreated plastics to color-matched shades of sunburst, every element has been rendered in unbelievable detail. It represents the culmination of decades of work by Custom Shop's expert team -- a tireless quest to bring accuracy and authenticity to the hands of fans. It’s the definition of cool, and it's the best representation of the 1959 Les Paul Standard since the Gibson Custom Shop began making Historic Reissues over twenty-five years ago.
It features Ultra Light Aging by the skilled artisans of the Murphy Lab. The Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged finish treatment, paired with lightly aged hardware, simulates decades of light play wear, giving it the unique character, vibe, and feel of an original example from the Gibson Golden Era.
- Free Shipping
- SN: 92146
- Finish: Sunrise Teaburst
- Nitrocellulose Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged Finish
- 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany Body
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top
- Solid Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- 12" Radius
- Murphy Lab Light Aged Nickel Hardware
- Custombucker Alnico 3 Unpotted Humbuckers
- 8lbs 15oz
- Gibson Brown/Pink Lifton Case & COA Included