The 60th Anniversary Jaguar models celebrate the introduction of Fender’s top-of-the-line offset instrument of 1962. The Jaguar was introduced as Fender’s premium offering and was advertised as a “faster, more comfortable guitar.”
The 60th Anniversary Jaguar is instantly recognizable with its iconic offset-waist body, slinky 24” short scale, elegant bound rosewood fingerboard inlaid with pearloid block position markers and matching painted headstock. Other era correct details include an alder body with nitrocellulose lacquer finish, lead/rhythm circuit, "F" tuners and Jaguar tremolo system with adjustable string mute.
A pair of 60th Anniversary Jaguar pickups provide a host of inspiring tones, ranging from slashing rhythm sounds to round, warm lead tones. The guitar features an engraved neckplate with a 60th anniversary logo, which is also embroidered on the interior of the included hardshell case. Offered in two vintage-inspired colors, Mystic Dakota Red and Mystic Lake Placid Blue, this model will be available in very limited numbers.
- Alder Body
- Gloss Nitro Lacquer Finish
- Maple Neck
- 7.25" Fingerboard Radius
- Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard
- 1966 Jaguar "C" Neck Profile
- Bone Nut
- 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles and Included Adjustable Bridge Mute
- 2-Position On/Off Slide Switch for Switching Between "Lead" and "Rhythm" Circuits
- 60th Anniversary Jaguar Single-Coil Pickups
- Vintage-Style Deluxe Hardshell with Embroidered 60th Anniversary Logo Included