The original Diamond Compressor has become one of our most well-known products, loved by players for it’s smooth response and ability to enhance your instruments tone. Turns out that bass players have discovered the Compressor (many via it’s discussion on the TalkBass online forums) and while it generally works great for 4-string passive basses, the performance with 5/6 strings and high output active basses was less than ideal as the frequency response and headroom was optimized for guitar use.
Our response to that interest is the new dedicated Bass Comp, the first Diamond pedal designed specifically for bass players. With low-frequency response extending down to 20Hz and increased headroom, the Bass Compressor is ideal for 4/5/6 string basses, both active and passive.
We’ve also revoiced the Tilt EQ control, offering bassists the choice of the original 900Hz tilt point or a new 250Hz setting, accessible via a mini toggle.
- Free Shipping
- Smooth, optical compression/limiting
- Premium audio components, including 2% polypropylene capacitors, 1% metal film resistors, and a pro audio grade opamp (our signal path opamp alone costs 8 to 10 times
what the industry norm uses).
- Innovative ’tilt’ EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response – selectable 900Hz or 250Hz tilt point
- Dual AC capacitive coupling paths for improved
- True bypass signal path
- 18V power supply included
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!