If you read some amp builder descriptions (rimes with rasas moggie) it read like you’re ordering a French wine in an overpriced bistro. “The tonal flavors bring out a fresh bouquet of…. Well, my idea of a killer amp should sound like your walking into a roadhouse down south to the overdriven madness of what tubes are meant to do. And the tonal flavors should smell like good whiskey, stale beer, and ROCK. Now even the dirtiest bands need to play a few ballads so a great amp needs to clean up and impress the ladies or get so nasty it will get slapped just for sitting on stage.
- Type – Tube / Analog
- Watt – Switchable between 15 watt and 30 watt
- Number of channels – 2 each with separate gain
- Effects – On board analog boost and drive
- EQ – 4 channel treble- mid – boost – presence
- Eminence EGTR-S1010 10" Speaker
- Output – 2–4 ohm *speaker out & effect out loop out
- Input – 2–1/4 inch guitar in & effect loop in
- Effects loop
- Pre amp tubes – 4 12At7 Ruby tubes
- Power tubes – 2 6L6 Ruby tubes
Used- Very good condition.