RGBW/RGBA color mixing via 7x 10W 4-in-1 LEDs
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• Color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors – See more at: http://www.blizzardlighting.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=194&Itemid=177#sthash.RpPeRBAu.dpuf
Just like its big brother the RokBox™, the HotBox™ also offers cutting-edge 4-in-1 LEDs, advanced electronics, a rock solid super-cool aluminum casing with dual hanging brackets and secure grip locking knobs, but in an even more compact/portable cute little package! It weighs in at just 3.5 pounds and is only 4 x 5 x 5 inches (7.25 inches tall including the brackets)!
The HotBox™ RGBW and HotBox™ RGBA both put out a ton of light with 7x 10-watt 4-in-1 LEDs, and their user selectable 3/4/5/8 or 9 DMX channel modes allow them to work great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel controllers. You’ll have full control of color mixing, 31 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming, and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 3-channel mode.