Real vintage 50's Gibson charm! This little giant produces a charming and seductive tone that rivals much larger-bodied guitars while maintaining exceptional clarity and focus in individual notes. Ideal for folk, blues and fingerstyle, the delicately balanced 1950s LG-2 Original maintains a full dynamic range while being comfortable under arm. Handcrafted solid tone wood and scalloped top bracing provide the warmth and richness that have made spruce and mahogany a classic combination in acoustic flat-top guitars.
- Body shape: LG-2
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck shape: Historic V
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Pickup/preamp: LR Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup
- Controls: Volume and tone controls
- Tuners: Grover Strap cream button
- Bridge: Rectangle
- Nut: Bone
- Gibson Hardshell Case Included