The Quilter 8 inch Mach 2 combo is the ultimate grab and go performance amplifier. The smallest and lightest of the Mach 2 combos (Only 19 pounds.), the 8 inch features a very potent high power pro audio driver. A sealed enclosure calibrated to deliver a very balanced and beautiful tone combined with the characteristics of Celestion’s TF0818 speaker deliver amazing low end and a beautiful and articulate upper range. Great for both acoustic and electric instruments, the 8 inch Mach 2 is unquestionably the most extensible and flexible of the Mach 2 lineup. If you are wondering whether an 8 inch speaker can cut it, go ahead and put that out of your mind. It is our top selling combo amplifier for a reason. Combine this with our 12″ extension cabinet for staggering power that will easily handle outdoors or coverage without a PA system.
All Quilter combo amps come with a sturdy ballistic nylon cover included.
User Profile: You are a musician that plays both acoustic and electric and sings as well. • You want the flexibility to get any possible tone out of your amplifier. • You’re a performing songwriter and an amp that accepts both your guitar and microphone doubles as your PA. • You want to hear new and inspiring things from your instrument. • You want the lightest possible weight but don’t want to sacrifice tone or low frequency extension. • You want to sound good and look good doing it.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: This is the lightest of our combo amps. About as heavy as your guitar in its case.
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from “nightclub voltage.”
Foot controllers are optional, so be sure to choose from one of the three options.
2 Position standard controller controls only channel switching and reverb.
The 2 position selectable controller controls any of 6 selectable functions: Channel switching, Boost, Limiter, Tremolo, Reverb, and FX Loop.
The 6 position controls all 6 functions: Channel switching, Boost, Limiter, Reverb, Tremolo and FX Loop.
Be sure to check out the deluxe carrying case. The Mach 2 fits completely inside, providing the ultimate protection for your investment in tone.
Can’t get enough specs? Click Here for the MicroPro Mach 2 manual.